At Paws 4 Walking, we offer an initial free, no obligation, consultation visit.
We feel it is important to introduce ourselves to both you and your dog(s), to give you confidence that they are in the best possible hands. During the visit, we can discuss your dog(s) specific needs and routines. The breed, age and temperament of your dog are all important factors that help us recommend the right walks and social group. We will also use this time to answer any questions you may have regarding our service, discuss key collection and storage, for your peace of mind, and take you through our Terms and Conditions.
Why use our Dog Walking Service?
- Family owned and run business
- Our hand picked team are all experienced dog owners past or present and have a passion for the work that they do.
- The dog(s) safety is paramount
- Dog walking for one hour Rain, snow or shine your dog will be walked and returned with clean paws!
- Rest assured, if they poop we will scoop!
- Offers physical and mental stimulation
- Provides comfort for your dog(s) whilst you are away
- We will treat your dog(s) as if they are our own
- Two Additional pets fed free
- Your home is protected from security risks
- Up to a maximum of 4 dogs walked at one time (normally 2)
- One2One walks are available
- We offer email or text updates
- Available for one-off emergencies
- We use a number of vans fitted with secure TransK9 cages to ensure maximum safety and comfort for your dog. We may also use private vehicles which are fitted with suitable safety devices to meet your dogs needs.
Who would benefit from our Dog Walking Service?
- Owners who may have regular work commitments
- Owners who are called away at short notice
- Holiday Cover
- Recuperating following injury or illness
- Change in personal circumstances
What happens at each visit?
- Dog walking for one hour
- Walks within a safe environment in your local area
- Garden play and companionship if required for our older customers
- Lots of TLC and fun
- Treats as agreed
- Clean water
- Feeding as agreed, we will follow any special diet or food requirements
- Administration of medications, if required
- The cleaning up of any dog waste
If you are away or at work during the day, to reduce stress and anxiety we will ensure your dog(s) has a routine to which they are accustomed.
If you are away we are happy to bring in your mail and newspapers, take out the rubbish, water plants indoors/outdoors etc, please just ask!
Monday – Friday
£12 per hour
£15 per hour
£14 per hour
£18 per hour
If, however, you book five or more days per week, Monday – Friday, and you live within a 5 miles radius of Market Harborough, you will attract a loyalty discount and the price will be reduced to £10 per hour, per visit. To continue to give great value for money and maintain our standards, our visit times on dog walks will continue to be a full hour per walk with no additional charges.
In addition, if you have a second family dog, we offer a 50% discount.
We will also feed two additional pets free of charge when we visit, such as cats, rabbits, fish etc